BIDDING HAS NOW CLOSED.
- You can place a bid online any time before midnight on Sunday 10 May 2015. Time of receipt will be the time/date stamp of the electronic message. Bids received after that time will not be considered.
- Bids are also accepted in person at the Exhibition - Saturday 9 & Sunday 10 May, 10am - 5pm at Hadleigh Old Fire Station.
- By placing a bid you are agreeing to purchase the artwork should you be the highest bidder
- Please place a bid in whole pounds only.
- You must enter the catalogue number, artist's name and title of the work. Please give us a contact telephone number too, just in case of any queries.
- You can bid as many times as you wish but we recommend bidding the highest amount you are prepared to pay to be sure of securing the art work.
- Winning bidders will be notified by email within 48 hours of the close of the auction. Final sale prices will be available on request.
- Purchases should be collected promptly. We can arrange shipping at the buyer's expense, please contact us prior to bidding for an estimate of shipping costs.
- Payment must be received on or before collection of the artwork. Please bring your Paypal receipt or date of Bank Transfer with you if are paying by this method.
- Purchaser's name and address will be required so that a receipt may be issued.
Minimum price - some artists have requested a minimum price be applied to their artwork. Only a Guide Price is shown in the catalogue. It will be at the discretion of the artist whether to accept bids received below their minimum price.
Please help support our fabulous artists, and in turn our worthy causes, by bidding generously. Good luck!